viernes, 12 de agosto de 2011

Simple.


First thought, I speak with him because I like you, my friend ... Then I thought, I wait to talk? and if I'm heavy? Well, I'm talking about anyway ... And finally I think, you know how good I feel do not talk to you? now if you want something, you have to ask! You already know that you do not care to speak or not speak, because you only care about yourself. But now it's me that does not care! and now I think ... Fuck you!^^

Primero pensaba, hablo con el porque me cae bien, es mi amigo... Después pensaba, ¿Espero a que me hable? ¿Y si soy pesada? Bueno, le hablo de todas maneras... Y finalmente pienso, ¿Sabes lo bien que me sienta no hablar contigo? Ahora si quieres algo, vas a tener que pedirlo. Ya sabemos que no te importa hablar o no hablar, porque solo te preocupas por ti mismo. ¡Pero ahora es a mi a la que no le importa! Y en este momento pienso... QUE TE JODAN ^^

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario